Full-day private Canberra winery tour - Tour du vin
Private full-day Canberra winery tour - 7 hours
15% off weekday wine tours
Use the discount code 'WEEKDAYWINES' during the checkout process.
Limited time only. For full promotion details.
Full-day Canberra winery tours depart from your choice of location around 10.30am Thursday - Monday.
All our tours are private small group winery tours for a minimum of 2 to a maxmimum of 11 guests. We don't mix groups.
Out of respect to the wineries and their guests, we won't be accepting bookings for hens and bucks parties.
Feel free to contact us if you would like to discuss your event before booking.
- Minimum 2 guests - $375 per person
- 3 guests - $300 per person
- 4-5 guests - $250 per person
- 6-8 guests - $225 per person
- 9-11 guests - $200 per person
- There is a 10% surcharge applied on Sundays
Tour du vin full-day Canberra winery tours run for 7 hours. You will visit five local Canberra wineries, most of which you will be talking with the owners and winemakers directly at the cellar door. Your tour price includes all transport, wine tastings and lunch at one of the vineyards.
Our Canberra winery tours usually take place in the beautiful Murrumbateman wine region, but also include Lake george wineries on request.
Your tour will include:
- Visits to five local Canberra wineries including wine tasting
- Wood fire pizza lunch at Four Winds Winery cellar door (vegetarian, vegan and gluten free available)
- Transport in our luxury, air-conditioned and 5-star safety rated Land Rover Discovery, Jaguar XE or Toyota Hiace 12 seater for groups of 7-11. New Toyota commuter 12 seat vehicles are bought in for larger groups.
- Pickup and dropoff to your choice of location in the Canberra region
- Friendly, professional and Canberra wine obsessed tour guide and driver
- Refrigerated cold drinks available in the vehicle
Sample itinerary for the Tour du vin - full-day Canberra winery tour
This is a example of the days itinerary only. Each tour is customised to your preference in wine and wineries plus our up to date knowledge of which wines are available and drinking well.
- 10.30am - Depart Canberra pickup location
- 11.15am - Gallagher wines for wine tasting with home made cheeese and pickle pairings
- 12.30pm - Four winds wine tasting and wood fire pizza lunch
- 1.30pm - McKellar ridge wine tasting
- 2.30pm - Eden Road wine tasting
- 3.30pm - Shaw wine tasting
- 5.15pm - Arrive back in Canberra
All our tours are private tours. We can always try to tailor tours to include wineries you would like to try, or we can create a tour tailored to a specific type of wine you prefer. Just let us know during the booking process what your preferences are if you have any.