Half-day Canberra winery tour - Petit tour du vin
Private half-day (4 hours) Canberra winery tour and lunch
15% off weekday wine tours
Use the discount code 'WEEKDAYWINES' during the checkout process.
Limited time only. For full promotion details.
Half-day winery tours depart from your choice of location around 11:00am Thursday - Monday.
All our tours are private small group winery tours for a minimum of 2 to a maxmimum of 11 guests. We don't mix groups.
Out of respect to the wineries and their guests, we won't be accepting bookings for hens and bucks parties.
Feel free to contact us if you would like to discuss your event before booking.
- Minimum 2 guests - $300 per person
- 3 guests - $225 per person
- 4-8 guests - $200 per person
- 9-11 guests - $165 per person
- There is a 10% surcharge applied on Sundays
Short on time or just looking for a quick dip into the Canberra wine region? Our Petit tour du vin half-day Canberra boutique winery tours run for around 4 hours and visit three award winning local wineries. Plus, the tour price includes all transport, wine tasting and a quick lunch at one of the vineyards.
Your tour will include:
- Visits to three celebrated and award winning Canberra wineries including wine tasting
- Wood fire pizza lunch at Four Winds Winery cellar door (vegetarian and gluten free available)
- Transport in our luxury, air-conditioned and 5-star safety rated Land Rover Discovery, Jaguar XE or Toyota Hiace 12 seater for groups of 7-11
- Pickup and dropoff to your choice of location in the Canberra region
- Friendly, professional and Canberra wine obsessed tour guide and driver
- Refrigerated cold drinks available in the vehicle
Sample itinerary for the half-day Canberra winery tour
- 11.00am - Depart your choice of location in the Canberra region
- 11.30am - Four winds wine tasting and wood fire pizza lunch
- 12.30pm - McKellar ridge wine tasting
- 1.30pm - Gallagher Wines wine tasting with matching house made cheese and pickles
- Arrive back in Canberra 3.00pm
All our tours are private tours. You won't be mixed with other groups. We can always try to tailor tours to include wineries you would like to visit, or we can create a tour tailored to a specific type of wine you prefer. Just let us know during the booking process what your preferences are if you have any.