Luxury full-day Canberra winery tour and food experience - Luxe tour du vin
Private luxury full-day food and winery tour - 8 hours
15% off weekday wine tours
Use the discount code 'WEEKDAYWINES' during the checkout process.
Limited time only. For full promotion details.
Full-day Canberra winery depart from your choice of location around 10.00am Thursday - Monday.
All our tours are private small group winery tours for a minimum of 2 to a maxmimum of 11 guests. We don't mix groups.
Out of respect to the wineries and their guests, we won't be accepting bookings for hens and bucks parties.
Feel free to contact us if you would like to discuss your event before booking.
- Minimum 2 guests - $400 per person
- 3 guests - $350 per person
- 4 guests - $325 per person
- 5-6 guests - $300 per person
- 7-8 guests - $275 per person
- 9-11 guests - $250 per person
- There is a 10% surcharge applied on Sundays
The Luxe tour du vin full-day Canberra boutique winery tours run for around 8 hours. You will visit five local Canberra wineries, most of which you will be talking with the owners and winemakers directly at the cellar door. Your tour price includes all transport, wine tastings and lunch at one of the vineyards.
Your tour will include:
- Visits to at least five local Canberra wineries including wine tasting
- Cheeses and other matched food experiences during tastings
- Access to premium tasting ranges and private tasting rooms
- Multiple course restaurant lunch at a vineyard (vegetarian, vegan and gluten free available)
- Transport in our luxury, air-conditioned and 5-star safety rated Land Rover Discovery, Jaguar XE or Toyota Hiace 12 seater for groups of 7-11
- Pickup and dropoff to your choice of location in the Canberra region
- Friendly, professional and Canberra wine obsessed tour guide and driver
- Refrigerated cold drinks available in the vehicle
Sample itinerary for the Luxe tour du vin - full-day Canberra winery tour
- 10.00am - Depart Canberra pickup location of your choice
- 10.45am - Brindabella Hills wine tasting and 2 course lunch with a glass of wine
- 1.00pm - Gallagher wines for tasting and cheese
- 2.00pm - McKellar Ridge wine tasting
- 3.00pm - Yarrh wines tasting with pairings
- 4.00pm - Eden Road wine tasting
- 5.30pm - Arrive back in Canberra
All our tours are private tours. You will not be mixed with other groups. We always try to tailor tours to include wineries you would like to try, or we can create a tour tailored to a specific type of wine you prefer. Just let us know during the booking process what your preferences are if you have any.